Ruling Planet: Mercury
Ruling House: Third
Spirit Color: Yellow
Lucky Gem: Tiger's Eye & Emerald
Flower: Lavender & Lily of the Valley
Top Love Matches: Aries & Leo
Key Traits: Curious, affectionate, kind
Motto: "I manifest my reality."
Classic (Famous) Geminis: Kendrick Lamar, Azealia Banks, Iggy Azalea, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman
The Best Crystals for Gemini: Citrine is a yellow gem with the power of manifestation, and it can help a Gemini's ambitions become reality. The Twins often retreat to daydreams where they create an ambitious to-do list they'll get done someday. Citrine can help ground this air sign and help make "someday" today.
Gemini's Healing Mantra: "In dreams become reality."
Gemini's Spirit Color: From a buttery hue to a bright sun, Gemini gravitate toward every shade of yellow. Yellow is affiliated with the solar plexus chakra, the core of our identity, and symbolizes the entire spectrum of the Gemini personality, as well as the Twins tendency toward optimism and their ability to manifest their dreams into a reality.
Gemini's Spiritual Side
Imaginative and seeking, this air sign knows well that it's possible to believe in the unseen, and understands that the basis of many religions and spiritual practices may not need to be rooted in any universal logic to be accurate. Gemini is constantly seeking meaning and, like their dual-sides-of-a-coin personality, are just as likely to find that meaning on a solo walk or in the quiet of a sanctuary. While a Gemini may like ritual, whether it's a daily yoga practice or weekly attendance at a religious service, they're also open to finding the divine in the everyday. They're very good at tuning into their spiritual side, but often need quiet and solitude to do so. Because Gemini are innately social creatures, finding this downtime can be tough, and when a Gemini doesn't have it, he or she may be snappish and disconnected. They need to create space for regularly tuning in, but that may not be via any sort of organized religion.
Gemini truly believe in the best of mankind and sometimes dwell on unhappy things that they can't control (like much of what the news media seems to report). Small, intentional actions are key for making Gemini feel like they are actively making a positive difference in the world.
Gemini's Karma Boosters
Every sign has unfinished business to deal with. For Gemini, the biggest life lesson is about paying attention to the day-to-day that surrounds them, practicing gratitude for the smallest things in life, and being present and whole in everyday situations. This can take a lifetime, but every Gemini has to start somewhere. Here are a few first steps they can take toward clearing their karma:
- Say thank you. Start simple. Gemini can get so caught up in big plans, ideas, and adventures that noticing what's actually around them can be a challenge. A simple daily gratitude list can make a huge difference.
- Skip the sarcasm. Gemini are sometimes disappointed when others is slow on the uptake, and may respond with a withering phrase or glance. Get off your high horse and actually explain the situation to them from their perspective.
- Be honest with everyone. Gemini aren't dishonest, but they do have a public and private persona which can be quite different. Try bringing some of that inner vulnerability into your everyday interactions, Gemini-you'll be surprised.
- Spend time alone. Even though Gemini love being in a group, they're more likely to evolve spiritually when they're solo. Regular recharging breaks are essential to becoming the best person they can be.
- Stick with it. Intelligent Gemini are blessed with minds that go a mile a minute-and they get bored if things slow down. Sticking with a task and seeing it through (even if it's boring) is an essential and lifelong skill that Gemini need to learn.